Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Monthly Menu - January 2011

Remember to post a comment requesting any recipes you want and I will post them!

Orzo with dill, feta, tomatoes, olives, lemon and ground lamb

Sliced sirloin with red wine pan sauce and truffled mashed potatoes

Orichette with italian turkey sausage, tomatoes, spinach, parmesan reggiano and sunny side up egg

Omelette Crepes with spinach garlic cream cheese filling


 Ham wrapped pan seared pork chop over shoe string potatoes with spinach, mushrooms, poached egg and hallandaise


Steamed Artichoke with Hollandaise



3 comments:

  1. ohhh i would love to try the crepe with spinach and the pasta with egg on it! recipes please??? :) yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was the ground lamb with the orzo? How do you cut the potatoes to make shoe strings? Everything looks AMAZING! YUM-O!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mir - I will post the recipes today. Katie - the gorund lamb was good - I added a pinch of cinnamon while sauteing and it paired nicely with the dill, feta, and lemon. I think it really changed it into a winter entree as opposed to a summer side. As for the shoestring hash browns - I saved myself the time and just bought frozen - I added onions, garlic, a teaspoon of pure maple syrup and some sea salt to the sautee pan as they cooked.

    ReplyDelete